User Exit: Customer's Own AMPL Fields
This enhancement allows customers to specify their own criteria for the admissibility of manufacturer parts.
The procedure is as follows:
- You define your fields in INCLUDE CI_AMPL.
- You specify these fields in the subscreen.
- Using the function exit EXIT_SAPLMBAM_001, you pass on the field contents from the INCLUDE CI_AMPL to your subscreen. Customer-specific data can be entered, changed, or displayed on this subscreen.
- You use the function exit EXIT_SAPLMBAM_002 to pass entered and changed data back to the standard program.
- EXIT_SAPLMBAM_001: Customer Exit: Transfer Item Data to Subscreen
- EXIT_SAPLMBAM_002: Customer Exit: Adopt Item Data from User Screen
- EXIT_SAPLMBMP_003: Customer Enhancement for AMPL Checks
- SAPLMBAM0120_USER0001_SAPLXAMP1000: Individual Screen for AMPL Record