User Exit for Posting to Fixed Assets
You can use SAP enhancement AMSP0002 to have the system determine the company code relationship for intercompany asset transfer according to your own requirements.
The allowed company code relationship types are:
01 - the company codes are legally independent entities
02 - the company codes are not legally independent entities
If you do not use this SAP enhancement, the system determines the company code relationship type as follows:
- 01 - if each of the company codes are assigned to different companies, or are not assigned to any company
- 02 - if both company codes are assigned to the same company, or if the asset transfer takes place within the same company code (intracompany asset transfer).
To use this user exit, follow these steps:
- Maintain the include ZXAPCU01 and create source code in it for determining the company code relationship type.
- Create a customer project using SAP enhancement AMSP0002 and activate it (transaction CMOD).
The following parameters are available in include ZXAPCU02 :
- Retiring company code I_BUKR1
- Receiving company code I_BUKR2
- Transfer variant being used I_TRANSV
- Relationship type of the two company codes to each other E_BZTYP
- EXIT_SAPLAPCF_001: Determination relation type of company codes