PS Customer Exits
In the standard Project System, the system does not check the user-defined fields in WBS elements and activities because their significance is customer-specific.
You can use this enhancement to add a check. The components of the
enhancement are each accessed when you make entries in the appropriate user-defined field. Parameters
In each case, the values of the relevant object (e.g.WBS element or activity) are transferred to the function modules. There are no return
parameters. If the value in a user-defined field (field name USR...) is not allowed, an appropriate error message (E...) should be output.
Enhancement CNEX0001 contains the following components:
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_001: PS Customer-Exit for user-defined fields in the standard work breakdown structure
- EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001: PS Customer-Exit for user-defined fields in the work breakdown structure
- EXIT_SAPLCONW_001: PS Customer-Exit for user-defined fields in the network
- EXIT_SAPLCPDO_001: PS Customer-Exit for user-defined fields in the standard network
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_001: PS Customer Exit for User Fields Standard Work Breakdown Structure
- EXIT_SAPLCJWB_001: PS Customer Exit WOrk Breakdown Structure User Fields
- EXIT_SAPLCONW_001: PS Customer Exit: Network User Fields
- EXIT_SAPLCPDO_001: PS Customer Exit: Standard Network User fields