PS Customer Exits
This enhancement makes it possible for you to make your own additions to the authorization checks in the Project System. It contains a component (function module) for every authorization check that can be enhanced. Parameter
The enhancement CNEX0002 contains the following components:
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_001: PS Customer function for authorization checks in project definitions.
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002: PS Customer function for authorization checks in WBS elements.
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_003: PS Customer function for authorization checks in network headers.
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_004: PS Customer function for authorization checks in network activities.
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_005: PS Customer function for authorization checks in milestones.
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_006: PS Customer function for authorization checks in PS texts.
Additional information as well as the attributes of the object to be checked (for example, WBS element or activity) are copied to the function modules:
The authorization action determines how the information is accessed (in display or change mode). Refer to the documentation of the standard authorization objects for the values used in the Project System.
This parameter determines the message type with which a message (for
example, when the user does not have authorization) is issued.
The function module must return the indicator (X) that is set when the user has the appropriate authorization. Procedure
You will find the description of the procedures for the enhancement in
- EXIT_SAPDBPSJ_001: PS Customer Exit Autorization Check in the PSY Logical Database
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_001: PS Customer Exit: Project Definition Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002: PS Customer Exit WBS Elment Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_003: PS Customer Exit Network Header Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_004: PS Customer Exit: Network Activity Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_005: PS Customer Exit: Milestone Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_006: PS Customer Exit PS Text Authorization Check
- EXIT_SAPLCNAU_007: PS Customer Exit: Simulation Version Authorization Check