PS: Library WBS ,interfaces
The data of the standard project definitions are saved in database tables that have been defined by SAP. You can use this enhancement to make your own customer specific enhancements to the standard project definition table (table PROJS).
You can activate your own function for processing standard projects with which you can call up a customer-specific screen. Here you can display or edit the new fields that you have included in the PROJS table.
The CNEX0003 enhancement has the following components:
- SAPLCJSS 0205 CUSTSCR1 SAPLXCN1 0300
Use transaction CMOD to create an enhancment project and assign it enhancement CNEX0003.
Using transaction SE11 (ABAP Dictionary) add your field to the CI_PROJS structure. Pay attention to the name range for customer fields. Activate the structure. Note that a table can contain a maximum of 255 fields. SAP reserves the right to add new fields to the PROJS table.
Edit the components using transaction CMOD.
You must :
- Assign the "Customer fields" function its own name
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJSS_002 for transferring data from the SAP application to the screen area
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCPDO_003 for transferring data in the screen area to the SAP application.
- SAPLCJSS+CUD: Cust.fields proj.def
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_002: PS Customer Exit Customer Specific Fields PROJS (Data SAP -> SUBSCREEN)
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_003: PS Customer Exit Customer Specific Fields PROJS (Data SUBSCREEN -> SAP)
- SAPLCJSS0205_CUSTSCR1_SAPLXCN10300: Standard project definition, customer