PS: Library WBS ,interfaces
The data of the standard WBS elements are saved in database tables that have been defined by SAP. You can use this enhancement to make your own customer specific enhancements to the standard WBS element table (table PRPSS).
You can activate your own function for processing standard WBS with which you can call up a customer-specific screen. Here you can display or edit the new fields that you have included in the PRPSS table.
The CNEX0004 enhancement has the following components:
- SAPLCJSS 0215 CUSTSCR1 SAPLXCN1 0400
Use transaction CMOD to create an enhancment project and assign it enhancement CNEX0004.
Using transaction SE11 (ABAP Dictionary) add your field to the CI_PRPSS structure. Pay attention to the name range for customer fields. Activate the structure. Note that a table can contain a maximum of 255 fields. SAP reserves the right to add new fields to the PROJS table.
Edit the components using transaction CMOD.
You must :
- Assign the "Customer fields" function its own name
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJSS_004 for transferring data from the SAP application to the screen area
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCPDO_005 for transferring data in the screen area to the SAP application.
- SAPLCJSS+CUE: Cust.fields WBS elem
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_004: PS Customer Exit Customer Specific Fields PRPSS (Data SAP -> SUBSCREEN)
- EXIT_SAPLCJSS_005: PS Customer Exit: User Specific Fields PRPSS (Data SUBSCREEN -> SAP)
- SAPLCJSS0215_CUSTSCR1_SAPLXCN10400: Standard WBS element, customer enhancement