Graphics for Project System
The data of the WBS elements are saved in database tables that have been defined by SAP. You can use this enhancement to make your own customer specific enhancements to the WBS element table (table PRPS).
You can activate our own function for processing WBS elements with
which you can call up a customer-specific screen. Here you can display or edit the new fields that you have included in the PRpS table.
The CNEX0007 enhancement has the following components:
- SAPLCJGR +CUE
- SAPLCJWB +CUE
- SAPLCJWB 0215 CUSTSCR1 SAPLXCN1 0700
Use transaction CMOD to create an enhancment project and assign it enhancement CNEX0007.
Using transaction SE11 (ABAP Dictionary) add your field to the CI_PRPS structure. Pay attention to the name range for customer fields. Activate the structure. Note that a table can contain a maximum of 255 fields. SAP reserves the right to add new fields to the PRpS table.
Edit the components using transaction CMOD.
You must :
- Assign the "Customer fields" function its own name
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_004 for transferring data from the SAP application to the screen area
- Program the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_005 for transferring data in the screen area to the SAP application.
- SAPLCJGR+CUE: WBS element customer fields
- SAPLCJWB+CUE: WBS element customer fields
- EXIT_SAPLCJWB_004: PS Customer Exit: User Specific Fields PRPS (Data SAP _> SUBSCREEN)
- EXIT_SAPLCJWB_005: PS Customer Exit: User Specific Fields PRPS (Data SUBSCREEN -> SAP)
- SAPLCJWB0215_CUSTSCR1_SAPLXCN10700: Standard WBS element, customer enhancement
- SAPLCJWB1215_CUSTSCR1_SAPLXCN10700: Standard WBS Element, Customer Enhancement