Customer Exits Order Confirmation CORF
With this customer exit you can generate your own default values for a confirmation. They can deviate from those in the SAP logic.
The system copies the following data:
- operation in the order (AFVGD)
- complete order header (CAUFVD)
- confirmation (AFRUD)
- confirmation parameters (TCORU)
The confirmation is copied from the customer exit to the SAP standard program.
Changing the confirmation segment is only permitted by the system, if there is no danger of inconsistent data being written to the database:
- Changes are allowed by the system before the SAP checks.
- Changes are not allowed after the SAP checks.
The customer exit is implemented as the central FORM routine . On this basis, you can create customer exits of the same type for all order types.
- EXIT_SAPLCORF_001: PM/SM Order Confirmation: Customer-Specific Setting of Default Values