Customer Exits Order Confirmation CORF
With this customer exit you can carry out your own checks on the confirmation once the SAP checks have been carried out. Note the following:
Changing the confirmation segment is only permitted by the system, if there is no danger of inconsistent data being written to the database:
- Changes are allowed by the system before the SAP checks.
- Changes are not allowed after the SAP checks.
With this customer exit the data thus cannot be changed.
The system copies the following data:
- operation in the order (AFVGD)
- complete order header (CAUFVD)
- confirmation (AFRUD)
The customer exit is implemented as the central FORM routine . On this basis, you can create customer exits of the same type for all order types.
- EXIT_SAPLCORF_002: PM/SM Order Confirmation: Customer-Specific Entry Check Without Change