Customer Exits Order Confirmation CORF
With this customer exit you can make your own checks on the confirmation before the SAP checks are executed. Note the following:
Changing the confirmation segment is only permitted by the system, if there is no danger of inconsistent data being written to the database:
- Changes are allowed by the system before the SAP checks.
- Changes are not allowed after the SAP checks.
With this customer exit the confirmation can be changed depending on the user's entries.
The customer exit is implemented as the central FORM routine. On this basis, you can create customer exits of the same type for all order types.
The system copies the following data:
- operation in order (AFVGD)
- complete order header (CAUFVD)
- EXIT_SAPLCORF_004: PM/SM Order Confirmation: Customer-Specific Entry Checks with Change