Master Data Maintenance: Cost Elements
Note that documentation exists at the function module exits (first goto the function module, then function module documentation).
This documentation also broadly applies to the enhancement projects for
cost centers (COOMKS01) and for business processes (COOMBP01).
See also OSS note number 141707 (field checks, time dependency).
You can extend cost element master data with user-defined fields, which can be filled via user exits. The exits are supported by function
modules in the customer name ranges, ensuring that customer changes are not overwritten during upgrades or new releases.
Note that DDIC field names hold 10 characters and fields 30 characters.
If you want to store change documents for the Enhancement fields, be
sure to select the indicator "Change document" in the data element.
Enhancement COOMKA01 includes the components:
- EXIT_SAPLKMA4_001 -- CO-OM customer exit at PBO event in custom subscreen 0399 in SAPLKMA4.
- EXIT_SAPLKMA4_002 -- CO-OM customer exit at PAI event in custom subscreen 0399 in SAPLKMA4.
For more information on how to use Enhancements, see the documentation for transaction CMOD by choosing "Utilities -> Online manual -> Function Exits".
- SAPLKMA4+CU1: Additional fields
- EXIT_SAPLKMA4_001: Flow Logic PBO
- EXIT_SAPLKMA4_002: Flow Logic PAI
- SAPLKMA40399_CUSTFLDS_SAPLXKM40999: Individual Processing: User-Defined Additional Fields