Customer exits for internal orders
CO order data (master data and settlement rules) is printed using a SapScript form.
In the normal case the "CO_ORDER" is used for printing. If you want to use a different form, you can store a form for each order type. If you
need to differentiate the forms further, you can include your own program logic for determining a form in this enhancement.
If you use user-defined fields in the order master (AUFK), you must fill the check text for these fields in the enhancement. You must also
create your own form and include the names, fields and check texts in the corresponding text element.
This enhancement is called up for every order that is to be printed. For this reason you should avoid database selections that are performance intensive.
The COOPA004 enhancement contains the following components:
- EXIT_SAPLKAUF_004 : Customer Exit for controlling the printing of internal orders.
- CI_TX_AUFK : Check texts for the fields of the CI_AUFK enhancement structure.
- You always write forms in UPPER CASE.
- You must create and activate forms in SapScript
- This function module is called up for every order that is to be printed. For this reason you should avoid database selections that are performance intensive.
- You can use this function module exclusively for determining the form and filling the check text for the user-defined fields.
- You should NOT code message handling, authorization checks, and so on at this point.
- Import parameters
- The order master data with accompanying text in structure ORPRINT are copied into the function module.
- Export parameters
- You can specify a new form from the order master data, as well as from other table entries.
- If you have added your own fields to the CI_AUFK structure in the AUFK table, in this enhancement you must fill the check text in the CI_TX_AUFK structure for ORPRINT.
1. Form determination
- To use your own form, the form must have been created in the correct language and activated. Activate SapScript form
- You can use both a predefined SAP form, as well as a new form that you have created. Pay attention to the spelling of the form (upper case) in the function module.
- Copy the form.
2. Check text
- Fill the fields for the CI_TX_AUFK structure and copy them.
You can find a description of the procedure for enhancements from the system documentation or the online documentation for transaction CMOD (project management for SAP enhancements, function exits).
- EXIT_SAPLKAUF_004: Customer exit for controlling printing of master data for internal orders