CO-PA: User Exits
Enhancements for valuation in Profitability Analysis:
Enter the enhancement COPA_0002 in a project in SAP Project Management (transaction CMOD).
This enhancement consists of four function modules.
- Function modules
are for installation-specific routines for valuating actual data and planning data.
If actual data is to be valuated, you need to define the enhancement component "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001"
in the include "ZXKKEU03". If planning data is valuated, you need to define the enhancement component "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_002" in the include "ZXKKEU04".
If data in your operating concern is also updated in the company code currency
, you have at your disposal the line item stored in the company code currency (field "EP_SOURCE_BUKRS" ) as well as the line item stored in the operating concern currency (field "EP_SOURCE" ) for valuating actual data in the enhancement component "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001"
. If you restrict your changes exclusively to the line item stored in the operating concern currency, the program automatically converts into the company code currency those fields in the exit that you changed. It does this when you leave the exit. At the
same time, the company code line item is also adjusted accordingly. If you changed the company code line item in the exit, set the return parameter "E_BUKRS_PROCESSED" to "X". By doing so, the fields for the company code line item are copied as they left the exit.
For more information on maintaining user exits, see the function module documentation for function modules "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001" and "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_002".
- For Valuation using Conditions, you can use the function module
to change fields in the following pricing communication structures:
- KOMK ("Pricing Communication Header") and
- KOMP ("Pricing Communication Item").
- During the Flexible Assignment of Costing Keys, you can create steps for derivation type "Enhancement". To call up and maintain these "enhancements", you use the function module EXIT_SAPLKEAB_004 .
For more information on maintaining user exits, see the function module documentation for function modules "EXIT_SAPLKEAB_004".
Upon completion of the programming tasks, you need to activate the project you created. Once it has been activated, all of the
- EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001: User Exit for Actual Data Valuation
- EXIT_SAPLKEAB_002: User Exit for Planning Data Valuation
- EXIT_SAPLKEAB_003: Valuation Using Conditions: Access to the Structures KOMK / KOMP
- EXIT_SAPLKEAB_004: CO-PA Valuation: Flexible Assignment Costing Key