User Exits for Dunning Program
F150D001 enhancement Introduction
Enhancement F150D001 enables users to change the FI dunning print program in line with their requirements.
The current version of this enhancement contains user exit EXIT_SAPF150D_001, which enables users to send dunning notices by fax
or by e-mail.
The following conditions apply to faxing dunning notices:
- You cannot usually dun one-time accounts by fax (although you can print out the dunning notices for these accounts).
- You can store a total of 2 fax numbers in vendor/customer master records:
- Company fax number in the A segment
- Fax number of the clerk at the customer/vendor in the B segment
At least one fax number must have been maintained.
- You must use transaction SCOM to configure the dunning program for faxing.
- The following fields in structure FINAA (data on the transmission
medium for correspondence) must contain the correct entries in the user
exit, as detailed below:
- FINAA-NACHA = '2' (1 = output on printer, 2 = send by fax).
- FINAA-TDSCHEDULE = 'IMM' ( IMM = fax immediately).
- FINAA-TDTELELAND = country key from the master record.
- FINAA-TDTELENUM = fax number from the master record.
The following conditions apply to sending dunning notices by e-mail:
- You cannot usually dun one-time accounts by e-mail (although you can print out the dunning notices for these accounts).
- You must store an e-mail address in vendor/customer master records.
- You must use transaction SCOM to configure the dunning program for e-mail.
- The following fields in structure FINAA (data on the transmission medium for correspondence) must contain the correct entries in the user exit, as detailed below:
- FINAA-NACHA = 'I' (1 = output on printer, 2 = send by fax, I = send by
- FINAA-INTAD = e-mail address
- FINAA-TEXTF = text format (PDF or ASCII)
E-mails can be sent in PDF or ASCII format. The format you choose also depends on the mail programs of the business partner. E-mails in PDF format can only be displayed by MIME-capable mail programs in
conjunction with the appropriate viewer. If you decide to use the ASCII format, you will usually require a self-defined form in addition to the form for printing or faxing because of the character format (e.g. font, font size). You can include this form in the user exit when sending an
e-mail. You can find further information in the Financial Accounting Implementation Guide under "Define forms for correspondence"
If you send mails in PDF format and also offer the FI Accounts Receivable Information System on the Internet, you can install a link to your information system in the form for E-mails.
To install a link in a form, you need to create a character string which starts with U (e.g. UI) and then check the parameter Selection for this character string.
The link is installed as follows in the text of the form e.g. in the MAIN window or in a new window:
Paragraph format Link Text
Sending e-mails in PDF format with a link requires the recipient to have the appropriate software e.g. a MIME-capable mail program and
- EXIT_SAPF150D_001: User Exit for Dunn.Notices by Fax in Dunn.Notice Print Program SAPF150D