User Exit for Electronic Bank Statement
With this user exit, you can change the following MultiCash file data in program RFEBBE00:
- In the user exit, you can also obtain reference data (notes to payee), which is only transferred in the standard program from type 2 CODA records, from types 3 and 4 CODA information records.
You can use this to:
- analyze structured notices
- analyze bank reference data
- format reference data according to your requirements
- You can change or set the bank data of the business partner based on the partner's address data.
For each user exit accessed, the following data is transferred:
- a table with reference data
- a variable which is the number of entries in the reference table that can be copied into the MultiCash file,
- the bank data as formatted by the standard program
- CODA records: type 1 (bank account and statement identification data), type 2 (bank transaction data), types 3 and 4 (data for type 2 records)
Also see the documentation for the conversion program RFEBBE00 and the parameter userexit.
- EXIT_RFEBBE00_001: User Exit Conversion Program (CODA (Belgium) -> Multicash)