PM: Maintenance Order Processing
You can use this user exit to enter the next planned date for preventive maintenance for performance-based and time-based maintenance plans.
You can also dynamically determine the annual counter performance in scheduling, which enables you to directly influence the calculated planned date in advance.
It consists of three function modules
- Planned date for planned counter reading (individual forecast)
- Determine planned date for time-based maintenance plans
- Dynamic modification of annual counterperformance for scheduling
- EXIT_SAPLIPM5_001: Planned Date for Task List Counter Reading (Individual Forecast)
- EXIT_SAPLIPM5_002: Determination of Planned Date for Time-Based Maintenance Plans
- EXIT_SAPLIWP3_003: Dynamic Change of Annual Activity for Counter During Scheduling