FUNCTION EXIT MAINTENANCE PLAN
The maintenance item data is stored in the MPOS database table defined by SAP. From Release 4.6A, you can add customer-specific fields to the table of maintenance items (table MPOS). For this, the Include CI_MPOS has been added to the table of maintenance items which must be created by the customer, completed with field entries, and activated.
When the customer exit IPRM0003 is activated, an additional tab page Customer exit for item appears in the maintenance plan and maintenance item. The fields shown on this tab page include those defined by the customer (see procedure).
The fields defined in the Include CI_MPOS can be transferred to the call object (currently orders and notifications) generated by the maintenance plan. For this, the function exits EXIT_SAPLCOIH_030 and EXIT_SAPLIWOL_031 are available. If an
order is generated from a notification, which itself has been generated from a maintenance plan, then the customer-specific fields can be forwarded to the order using the function exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_032.
The customer exits IWO10018 (for the call object 'order') and QQMA0001
(for the call object 'notification') are available for displaying customer-specific fields in the respective call object.
Customer exit IPRM0003 contains the following components:
- SAPLIWP3 8027 CUSSSCR1 SAPLXPRM 0100
- Create a customer exit project using transaction CMOD.
- Assign the customer exit IPRM0003 to this project.
- Include your fields in the structure CI_MPOS using the transaction SE11 (ABAP/Dictionary), if these have not already been defined by other applications. Note the namespace for fields
reserved for customers.
- Activate the structure.
Note that a table may contain a maximum of 255 fields. SAP can include new fields in the table MPOS.
- Create the screen 0100 in the function group XPRM. The screen must correspond to the screen type Subscreen.
- Define the type pool WC (type pools: WC.) in the top Include for the function group XPRM.
- Process the components in transaction CMOD:
- Code the function exit EXIT_SAPLIWP3_001 for data transfer of the SAP application to the screen area.
- Code the function exit EXIT_SAPLIWP3_002 for data transfer of the screen area to the SAP applications.
- Code the function exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_030 for data transfer of the customer-specific fields to the call object "order".
- Code the function exit EXIT_SAPLIWOL_031 for data transfer of
the customer-specific fields to the call object "notification".
- Code the function exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_032 for data transfer of the customer-specific fields from the call object "notification" to a generated order.
- Activate the project.
- EXIT_SAPLCOIH_030: Transfer User Fields from Maintenance Plan to Order
- EXIT_SAPLCOIH_032: Transfer User Fields from Notification to Order
- EXIT_SAPLIWOL_031: User Fields Transferred from Maintenance Plan to Notification
- EXIT_SAPLIWP3_001: Maintenance Plan: User Fields for Screen; PBO
- EXIT_SAPLIWP3_002: Maintenance Plan: User Fields from Screen; PAI
- SAPLIWP38027_CUSSSCR1_SAPLXPRM0100: Include Screen: Item User Fields