User exits for Work Management IDOCs
The function modules in function group XIWMI provide user exits for processing some Work Management Interface IDocs.
- IORDER01 and INOTIF01 outbound IDocs: the EXIT_SAPLISMPM_IDOCS_001 function is called each time a data segment is added in t_idoc_data
internal table. The internal table can be modified in the user exit (entries can be inserted/modified/deleted).
- IORUPD01 inbound IDoc: the EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_001 function is called when the completion of an order is requested via IDoc. A COMPLETION_REJECTED exception can be raised by the user exit.
- INTUPD01 inbound IDoc: the EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_002 function is called when the completion of a notification or a task (for a task when the MANUM parameter is not initial) is requested via IDoc. A COMPLETION_REJECTED exception can be raised by the user exit.
- IOAUPD01 inbound IDoc: the EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_003 function is called when the update of work assignment fields is requested via IDoc for an order or an operation (for an operation when the T_OPER-VORNR parameter field is not initial). A UPDATE_REJECTED exception can be
raised by the user exit, or different values can be set in fields to be updated.
In the EXIT_SAPLISMPM_IDOCS_001, the code should look like this:
If one IDoc is extended, add the new segment data after the preceding standard segment was processed. To determine which of the many optional
- EXIT_SAPLISMPM_IDOCS_001: Create additional IDoc data segments in IORDER01 or INOTIF01 IDoc
- EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_001: Validate if an order can be completed
- EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_002: Validate if a notification or notification task can be completed
- EXIT_SAPLISMPM_UPD_IDOCS_003: Validate if order or operation can be updated