PM: Maintenance Order Processing
This customer exit enables you to find automatically maintenance task lists when creating maintenance orders/service orders and to include them immediately in the generated order.
You can use this customer exit in the following transactions:
- Create PM order (IW31)
- Create PM order for the notification (IW34)
- Create PM sub-order (IW36)
The data of the order header is available to enable you to determine the data that you require.
In order to simplify the use of this function module, the following example coding is included in the enhancement:
Call-up of task list selection contained in the standard system:
- Task list for assembly
- Task list for object structure
- Task list generally
- Using number
- User-specific selections (enhancement IWO20001)
- EXIT_SAPLCOIH_020: PM Order: Automatic Inclusion of Task List Using IW31, IW34, IW36