Agency Business: User Exits 1
The function modules and screens of function group XLFX provide user exits and screen exits for maintaining customer-specific fields at header and item level. Screen areas
If you use this enhancement, you must create and generate the following screens (even if the screens are not used):
- SAPLXLFX 0120 Subscreen: Additional data, header, details
- SAPLXLFX 0110 Subscreen: Additional data, item, details
You must flag all screens as subscreens. They do not need to contain fields but they must exist to prevent program termination.
The screens are linked to the standard program by function modules. Some function modules provide the subscreens with data (export), and some function modules collect data from the subscreens (import).
- Additional data, item, entry
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_004 Provision of subscreen data, billing docs, item
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_005 Collection of subscreen data, billing docs, item
- Additional data, header, entry
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_006 Provision of subscreen data, billing docs, header
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_007 Collection of subscreen data, billing docs, header
In the PBO modules, you can configure/supply data to your data fields.
In the PAI function module, you obtain the current data from the standard program (data that may have changed since PBO was called).
In the import function modules, you can return your fields to the standard program.
All the relevant document information that users need to issue data on the relevant subscreen (according to suitable criteria) is available, depending on the module.
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_004: Enhancement: Provision of Subscreen Data Billing Documents Item
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_005: Enhancement: Transfer of Subscreen Data Billing Documents Item
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_006: Enhancement: Provision of Subscreen Data Billing Documents Header
- EXIT_SAPLWLF1_007: Enhancement: Transfer of Subscreen Data Billing Documents Header
- SAPLWLF10214_ITEM_SAPLXLFX0110: Vendor Billing Document: Item Details Screen Addit. Data
- SAPLWLF10223_HEADER_SAPLXLFX0120: Vendor Billing Document: Header Details Addit. Data User Ext