User Exits: Materials Mgmt. (Purchasing)
The enhancement MMDA0001 facilitates the determination of customers' own default delivery addresses in purchasing documents. In the standard system, the delivery address is determined via the combination plant/storage location. If no storage location address is maintained, the plant address is suggested.
Function exit EXIT_SAPLMMDA_001 allows you to
- choose one storage location address from several existing ones
- suggest an address that differs from the storage location address (e.g. an address from the delivery address pool, which you will find in the Purchasing menu under Master data -> Delivery addresses
The fields of the communication structure CMMDA are available to you as data. You will normally have to extend the structure by adding a customer-specific append structure containing the fields required for address determination purposes.
As a rule, you wish to use the storage location address. However, materials belonging to material group '4711' are to be delivered to a special address which is stored in the address pool under the number 123.
- First you define an append structure ZZCMMDA for the structure CMMDA
via the ABAP dictionary and include in it the field MATKL (material group, data element MATKL).
The field is supplied by the program via the statement MOVE-CORRESPONDING from the corresponding field in the purchasing document item.
- After this you can create the INCLUDE program ZXM06U32 and fill it with the following lines of coding:
- EXIT_SAPLMMDA_001: Selection of Storage Location Address in Dependence on Item Data