BOMs: dialog control
Using this enhancement, you can add your own BOM header fields to those defined in the standard R/3 System according to your company's needs. You maintain these fields on a special screen in the BOM maintenance transactions.
The user-specific fields of the BOM header are not evaluated in the
adjoining areas (for example, requirements planning, manufacturing).
To implement the enhancement, you must maintain the components "menu entry", "user exits", and "screen section", which are logically connected.
In the standard SAP System, the prerequirements for the enhancement are already implemented.
Activities in the ABAP/4 Workbench
You do not have to modify the database table STKO for master data and transaction data in the BOM header. This table contains an include structure that is automatically filled with your company-specific fields. You then maintain include structure CI_STKO
for the BOM header.
- You must maintain the data elements for the user-defined fields in the R/3 Repository.
Please assign the field names only from the name range reserved for user-defined fields.
- Maintain the include structure for database table STKO (R/3 Repository object: structures; structure CI_STKO).
- Assign the new company-specific fields to the include.
- Activate the changed include structure.
At the next release upgrade, the user-defined fields are automatically added to the "new standard". Procedure
- If you want to maintain user-defined fields for the BOM header in your project, assign the enhancement PCSD0003 to your project.
- Display the enhancement components.
The following overview shows the enhancement components for the BOM header. These are allocated automatically by the system.
Components for enhancement PCSD0003
Function code: SAPLCSDI+003 <User-defined fields>
Function exits: EXIT_SAPLCSDI_004 User-defined fields to customer
EXIT_SAPLCSDI_005 User-defined fields to SAP program
- Edit the individual components.
- Replace the general function code "user-defined fields" with a description of your own.
- Encode the user exist EXIT_SAPLCSDI_004 for copying data from the SAP application to the screen section.
- Encode the user exit EXIT_SAPLCSDI_005 for copying data from the screen section to the SAP application.
- Create the screen section.
- Activate the enhancement on the initial screen of transaction CMOD.
When you do this, the BOM program is regenerated, which activates the call.
- SAPLCSDI+003: Customer fields
- EXIT_SAPLCSDI_004: PCSD0003: BOM header - Customer Field to Customer Program
- EXIT_SAPLCSDI_005: PCSD0003: BOM header - Customer Field to SAP Program
- SAPLCSDI0114_CUSHDR01_SAPLXCSA1100: BOM Header: Customer Specific Data
- SAPLCSDI1114_CUSHDR01_SAPLXCSA1100: BOM Header: Customer Specific Data