Customer Exit Insp. Point Processing
The user exit EXIT_SAPLQAPP_002 is called from the module QAPP_IP_VALUATION_PL_ASSIGN.
This module is run through in the create and change transactions for the results recording for the inspection point. This is done so that
inspection point data (quantities, valuation, partial lot etc.) can be recorded on this screen.
The user exit is called after leaving the inspection point data screen.
The following data is transferred to the user exit:
- I_QALS Inspection lot
- I_QAPO Operation of the order
- I_AFURD_RM PP confirmation record(*)
- I_AFRUD_ST PP confirmation cancelation record(*)
- I_QALT Partial lot(*)
- I_QAVE Usage decision for the partial lot(*)
- I_QAPP Inspection point data
- EXIT_SAPLQAPP_002: Customer Exit 2 for Inspection Point Processing