Inspection point processing
This user exit provides a function for function key CTRL-F11 when you record inspection point or partial lot data in transactions QE11 and QE12 (record and change characteristic results for an inspection point).
Enhancement QAPP0006 contains function code '+US1'(CTRL-F11) and
function module EXIT_SAPLQAPP_006 and EXIT_SAPLQAPP_008 as components.
Module EXIT_SAPLQAPP_006 (Include ZXQAPU06) is run, if function key '+US1' (CTRL-F11) is pressed.
Module EXIT_SAPLQAPP_008 (Include ZXQAPU08) is run after the operation control keys (table 430) are imported. In this user exit, parameter
T430-RUEK, which proposes the confirmation indicator in transactions QE11 and QE12, can be changed. (You can find further documentation and coding examples in program LXQAPU08).
To use this enhancement, proceed as follows:
- Activate the exit with transaction CMOD.
- Enter a text for function key CTRL-F11 (+US1).
- Program the include ZXQAPU06 and/or ZXQAPU08.
The following data can be changed in this user exit:
- Inspection point
- Partial lot
- Usage decision for the partial lot
- Update indicator for the partial lot UD
Changes to data in the user exit can lead to errors or inconsistencies. Furthermore, certain changes (e.g. to the confirmation number of the operation in the inspection point record) in the calling program will
be canceled. For this reason, you should check carefully any changes that are made in the user exit.
If you do not make any changes to the data records, do not forget to add the import structures to the export structures. (Example: MOVE I_QAPPV TO E_QAPPV.)
Examples of how you can use exit QAPP0006:
- Calling transactions, such as adding an operation confirmation as a time event (transaction CO16).
The coding for calling this transaction is stored in LXQAPF06 as an example. (Caution: in this case, user exit EXIT_SAPLQAPP_008 (example coding in LXQAPF08) must also be implemented).
- SAPLQAPP+US1: User function 1
- EXIT_SAPLQAPP_006: User Function Key Call CTRL-F11
- EXIT_SAPLQAPP_008: Control Confirmation Indicator