Process Certificate Profile
This enhancement controls criteria for inspection or partial lot selection when you create a quality certificate.
Within the certificate profile transaction you can use a function code that calls up the first module
of this enhancement. This module can be used to store additional data in a table of your own, for example. Using the second module, this data is imported and processed while the certificate is being created. Example
You only want to consider inspection lots or partial lots from goods receipts that are assigned to vendor XYZ.
The function module you selected calls up a screen in which you can enter the vendor number within the certificate profile transaction.
The vendor number is attached to structure QCVK as an individual field or defined in its own table (with the same code as table QCVK). When you save the certificate profile, this information is also saved, if necessary by means of a PERFORM ON COMMIT.
- SAPMQCPA+US1: Customer-specific restrictions
- EXIT_RQCAAP00_002: Cust. Fn Reps: Evaluate Criteria for Limiting Insp./Partial Lot Selection
- EXIT_RQCAAP02_002: Cust. Fn Reps: Evaluate Criteria for Limiting Insp./Partial Lot Selection
- EXIT_SAPLQC07_002: Cust. Fn Reps: Evaluate Criteria for Limiting Insp./Partial Lot Selection
- EXIT_SAPMQCPA_002: Cust. Func. Certs: Criteria for Limiting Insp. Lot / Part. Lot Selection