Results recording by characteristic
With this user exit you can activate a function code of your own for the processing and/or display transactions of results recording.
You can use the function code for the following uses, for example:
- Calling up a customer-specific screen
- Automatic transfer of measured values from test equipment or from files
You can use two function modules with this user exit:
With this function module, the function code +US1 on individual characteristic screens is integrated in the menu option
Using field E_FCODE_NEXT, you can add an additional function code to the function module. This function code is carried out from the results recording transactions as a follow-up function code in a connection with the customer function. The following functions are available, for example, for this:
- P++ scroll to the end of the individual results table
- NSTP position the cursor at the next sample (for independent multiple samples)
- NMKP position the cursor at the next characteristic
With input field I_QAQEE-AKTIVITAET, you can determine the transaction type (display, record or change).
With this function module, the function code +US1 can be displayed as a pushbutton on screen. The pushbutton text can be freely defined.
You can find further information in the documentation for function module EXIT_SAPLQEEM_025.
- SAPLQEEM+US1: Measuring instrument
- EXIT_SAPLQEEM_021: Customer Function: Add. Functions for User Key +US1 (Char. Single Screen)
- EXIT_SAPLQEEM_025: Customer Function: Add. Functions for User Key +US1 as Pushbutton