Customer Exits Specification
The function module mentioned in this enhancement EXIT_SAPLQMSP_003 (customer enhancement '003') is called in the module QMSP_VALUATE_CHARACTERISTIC. This module provides the batch classification using QM measured results and is called at the following times:
- When the usage decision is made
- When partial lots are assigned to batches in an inspection with inspection points
The interface for the customer enhancement contains the following tables :
- T_VALUES_AUTOMATICALLY : This table contains all the values that are
automatically transferred to the batch by the QM component in the current transaction.
- T_VALUES_MANUALLY : This table contains all the values that are manually transferred to the batch by the QM component in the current transaction (field ATWTB contains the relevant value). If no data is
entered in this field, the valuation by the QM component does not take place.
- T_VALUES_ON_DB : This table contains all the values that are already contained in the batch and that are therefore not valuated by the QM component. This can occur if the current inspection lot does not provide a new value.
- T_VALUES_DELETED_FROM_DB : This table contains all the values that are deleted from the batch classification by the QM component. This can occur, if the current value calculated by the QM component cannot be transferred to the batch classification, but if a value already exists in the classification.
- T_QAMKRTAB: In the standard system, this table contains the characteristics that are to be inspected with summarized information (for example, mean values). If you have activated the SAP enhancement QMSP0002, this table may have been altered accordingly.
The enhancement QMSP0003 can then be used, for example, if in future after a successful batch valuation by the QM component, you want to override the manual entry of a value in the relevant class characteristic, so that you can automatically set the corresponding indicator in the characteristic.
- EXIT_SAPLQMSP_003: Customer Exit Based on Characteristic Valuation