Customer Exits for Master Insp. Char.
The function module EXIT_SAPLQPMK_021 (customer enhancement "021") called up in this enhancement is called up within the function module BAPI_QPMK_REPLICATE and the function module EXIT_SAPLQPMK_022 (customer enhancement "022") is called up within the function module BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA.
The function module BAPI_QPMK_REPLICATE generates IDOCs, which are needed as data containers for ALE distribution of master inspection characteristic data. The IDOCs contain the data for an object in segment form (in this case, master inspection characteristic), which is
to be sent to one or several target systems. In the target system, the function module BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA is called that can process the data for the inbound IDOCs. A replicate BAPI is always called up together with a SaveReplica BAPI.
The function module BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA evaluates the inbound IDOCs,
checks them, and writes them to the database. BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA is called up from the ALE level as soon as an IDOC with a matching message type (in this case: QPMK) arrives in the target system as an inbound IDOC. With the transaction WE20 you can set whether the incoming IDOCs should be posted immediately, or through a
background program. This setting can be made in the target system for the inbound parameters, depending on the data type and the source system.
With the help of the parameter "EXTENSION1" for BAPIs BAPI_QPMK_REPLICATE and BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA, this customer
enhancement enables the management of data in the BAPI interface, without changing its form (a released BAPI interface can no longer be changed, due to reasons of compatibility).
In order to guarantee as much flexibility as possible, all parameters
for the function modules BAPI_QPMK_REPLICATE or BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA are transferred to the function modules "EXIT_SAPLQPMK_021" and "EXIT_SAPLQPMK_022".
These interfaces for customer enhancements "021" und "022" have the following components:
- T_MASTER_CHA: all master inspection characteristic versions, which are to be sent (table); descriptions of individual fields can be found in the database "QPMK".
- T_SHORTTEXTTAB: short texts for master inspection characteristics (attribute as table). This table contains the short texts for all
master inspection characteristic versions which are to be sent. These short texts can changed within the customer enhancement. You must note that a master inspection characteristic version must contain at least one short text - this table can therefore not be empty. In the case of
several short texts for a master inspection characteristic version, two short texts must not be available in the same language.
- T_LONGTEXTTAB: long texts for master inspection characteristic (attribute as table). This table is optional and can be empty. This
table is empty when there are no short texts for a master inspection characteristic. A data record in this table corresponds to a long text line, not a complete long text. Therefore, several data records can exist in the same language (as opposed to T_SHORTTEXTTAB).
- T_SMPL_LONGTEXTTAB: Physical-sample drawing long texts for master inspection characteristic (characteristic as table). This table is optional, and can be empty. This table is empty if there are no physical-sample drawing long texts for a master inspection characteristic version. A data record in this table corresponds to a
long text line, not a complete long text. Therefore, several data records can exist in the same languange (as opposed to T_SHORTTEXTTAB).
- T_QPMZTAB: The inspection methods and catalogs which are assigned to a master inspection characteristic (attribute as table). This table is
optional, and can be empty. This table is empty if no inspection methods or catalogs were assigned to the master inspection characteristic. More exact information regarding the individual fields for this parameter can be accessed from the databank table QPMZ.
- T_EXTENSION1: in this parameter, data for the interface can be managed (transferred, modified etc.) without changing the interface for the BAPIs BAPI_QPMK_REPLICATE. The parameter has the data type BAPIEXTC and is copied in table form. The description of the individual fields can be found in the Data Dictionary for the data type BAPIEXTC.
- EXIT_SAPLQPMK_021: Customer Enhancement in Replicate BAPI Master Insp. Char. (Create IDOCs)
- EXIT_SAPLQPMK_022: Customer Enhancement SaveReplica BAPI Master Insp. Char. (Post IDOCs)