Additional function when displaying/changing node contents in the reporting tree.
If the enhancement is active, the function appears as the penultimate entry in the "Goto" menu when you are displaying or changing a reporting tree.
You can enter customer coding in function module EXIT_SAPMSERP_020:
- ISREPOVARI: (structure SREPOVARI) This parameter passes the following information about the report on which the cursor is positioned:
- Variant (if the user has chosen a variant)
- Type (ABAP report, Query, RW Report...). The different types with their descriptions are contained in table SREPOTTYPE.
- EXCEPTION: If the exception is output with a message (MESSAGE ... RAISING), this is done by the calling program.
In Release 3.0, this additional function was only available in when changing a menu entry (penultimate entry in the "Goto" menu). Display
- SAPMSERP+RNC: Exit in nodes
- EXIT_SAPMSERP_020: Exit in node in report tree (change mode)