User exits for update
Enhancement for Payment Selection (RFFMS200)
You can use the components of this enhancement to influence the payment selection process (RFFMS200).
The following components are available for you:
RFFMS200: Fill user dimension: Payment
The User dimension
field is not filled in the system standard. You can use this component to fill the field.
RFFMS200: Prevents the conversion of credit memo-invoice to payment
In the system standard, a conversion of cleared invoices by credit
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_001: RFFMS200: Fill User Dimension: Payment
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_002: RFFMS200: Prevents Conversion of Credit Memo Invoice To a Payment
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_003: RFFMS200: Activating the V2 update
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_004: RFFMS200: Payment Records not Statistical for Credit Memos
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_005: RFFMS200: Activate Conversion of 60-50 Invoices
- EXIT_SAPLFMPA_006: RFFMS200: Deactivate Conversion of Overpayments