Customer Exits for Batch Handling
In the field of internal batch number assignment, you can now use the following components of the SAP enhancement SAPLV01Z:
- EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001. Using this CFC, you replace the number range object and/or internal interval proposed by the system with your own number range object and/or internal interval.
In addition, you can block the system from assigning an internal number depending on material or plant, for example.
- EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002. Using this CFC, you change the number assigned by the system.
Interfaces are documented in the respective components.
In all exits you can use communication structure X_BNCOM with application data for the respective business transaction (plant or material type, for example). You must obtain further information about the time, user name, or date, for example, in one of the exits yourself.
SAP provides six examples of internal batch number assignment in the includes LXVBZF01 and LXVBZF02. You can copy or adjust these example codes:
- Copying the production order number
- Copying the sales order number
- Material-type-dependent batch number assignment
- EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001: Determination of Internal Number Ranges for Automatic Batch Number
- EXIT_SAPLV01Z_002: Modification of New Batch Numbers (from Internal Assignment)