User Exits for SD-EDI
Enhancement VEDA0001 makes it possible for incoming orders to be structured using EDI according to special customer requirements.
Altogether 11 function modules from function group XVED are placed in application function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS. The different structuring options are set out individually as follows:
- User exit 001
The function is called when importing an IDoc. A call is made after each segment of the SAP-IDOC and every additional customer segment.
- User exit 002
After the IDoc has been imported, the screens for call transaction VA01
are determined and filled. A call is made each time a screen is determined and filled. The last of these calls is made just before the transaction is called.
- User exit 003
After transaction VA01 has been carried out, the order texts are saved.
At the same time, user exit 003 is called. This makes it possible to carry out further activities after calling the transaction.
- User exit 004
Closing activities by order are possible by calling user exit 004.
- User exit 005
During bulk processing, closing activities by order block can be carried out by calling user exit 005.
- User exit 006
If the order type is not contained in the IDoc in segment E1EDK14 in field ORGID (qualified by 012), you can set this in user exit 006. If
the order type is not set there either, the standard default setting 'order type = OR'(standard order) is adopted.
- User exit 007
The number of the ordering party can be determined in user exit 007 from the IDoc context if it is not copied explicitly in segment E1EDKA1 in field PARTN (qualified by sold-to party).
If the ordering party has not yet been determined, the sender partner number in the control record of the IDoc is set as the ordering party.
This user exit can also be called a second time to determine the sales area if it was not copied exclusively in the IDoc and could not be read from customer-vendor table EDSDC.
- User exit 008
In preliminary processing of the IDoc ( before transaction VA01 is called) errors in internal table ERRTAB are collected. These errors occur when data is copied in segments E1EDK04, E1EDK05, E1EDK18, E1EDP04 and E1EDP05, for example. Using transaction SMME you can
deactivate generally by transaction code and error number. If a finer distinction needs to be made (e.g. by customer or customer group) this can be carried out within user exit 008.
- User exit 009
You can carry out customer specific checks of IDoc data in user exit 009.
- User exit 010
When processing the IDoc, a status record is written for each entry in the internal error table. This status table can be changed in user exit 010.
- User exit 011
At the end of function exit 011, you can change internal table ERRTAB again
- User exit 012
In user exit 012 you can change the internal tables for configurable materials again. Dealing with exceptions:
User exits 001, 002, 006 and 007 can cause exceptions.
For 001, 006 and 007 the application error routine is called because of
the exception. In this routine, system messages are collected which result in transaction VA01 not being caused by call transaction.
An exception in user exit 002 immediately results in IDOC status 51 being set returns the status record to table IDOC_STATUS.
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_001: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Reading Additional Data from IDOC
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002: SD EDI Incoming Orders:Schedule Additional Data for Screen
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_003: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Additional Sales Activities Call Transaction VA01
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_004: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Sales Activities per Sales Order
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_005: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Sales Activities (Mass Processing)
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_006: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Set Order Type
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_007: SD EDI: Incoming Orders: Create Customer Number/Sales Area
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_008: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Error Tables in Processing
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_009: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Additional Check for IDoc Segments
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_010: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Status Table
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_011: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Final Processing of Internal Error Tables
- EXIT_SAPLVEDA_012: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Changing Internal Table Configurable Materials