Customer Exits: EDI Change Sales Order
Enhancement VEDB0001 makes change order entry possible via EDI according to special customer requirements.
In total, 11 function modules from function group XVDB are placed in the application function module IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG. The different options are as follows:
- User exit 001
The function is called when an IDoc is imported. A call is made after every segment of the SAP-IDOC and for every additional customer segment.
- User exit 002
After the IDoc has been imported, the screens for call transaction VA01
are determined and filled. A call is made each time a screen is determined and filled. The last of these calls is transmitted just before the transaction is transmitted.
- User exit 003
After transaction VA01 has been carried out, the order texts are saved.
At the same time, user exit 003 is called. This makes it possible for you to carry out further activities immediately after calling the transaction.
- User exit 004
You can carry out closing activities for each order by calling user exit 004.
- User exit 005
During mass processing, closing activities can be carried out for each order block by calling user exit 005.
- User exit 006
If it has not been transferred explicitly in the IDoc and cannot be
read from the customer-vendor table EDSDC, the order organization data (sales organization, distribution channel, division ...) can be determined in user exit 006.
- User exit 007
In user exit 007, you can carry out customer specific checks on the IDOC data.
- User exit 008
In preliminary processing of the IDoc ( before transaction VA01 is called) errors in internal table ERRTAB are collected. These errors occur when data is copied in segments E1EDK04, E1EDK05, E1EDK18, E1EDP04 and E1EDP05, for example. Using transaction SMME you can
deactivate generally by transaction code and error number. If a finer distinction needs to be made (e.g. by customer or customer group) this can be carried out within user exit 008.
- User exit 009
At the end of user exit 009, you can change internal table ERRTAB again.
- User exit 010
During processing of the IDocs, a status record is written in the internal error table for each entry. This status table can be changed in user exit 010.
- User exit 012
This user exit enables you to change the internal tables for configurable materials.
Dealing with exceptions:
User exits 001, 002, and 006 can cause exceptions. For 001 and 006 an exception leads to the application error routine being called. In this routine, system messages are collected that lead to transaction VA02 not being called by call transaction.
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_001: SD EDI Changes to Incoming Orders: Reading Additional Data from IDoc
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_002: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Schedule Additional Data for Screen
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_003: SD EDI Change Sales Order: Additional Sales Activ. Transaction VA02
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_004: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Final Sales Activities per Document
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_005: SD EDI Change Sales Order: Final Sales Activities (Mass Processing)
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_006: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Create Organizational Data
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_007: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Additional Check for IDoc Segments
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_008: SD EDI Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Error Tables in Processing
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_009: SD EDI Change Sales Order Final Processing of Internal Error Tables
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_010: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Manipulation of Status Table
- EXIT_SAPLVEDB_012: SD EDI Change Incoming Orders: Change Internal Table Config. Materials